When and Where
MVC gathers on Sundays 10:15 a.m. at 2195 County Road 154, Glenwood Springs, CO 81601, right off of Highway 82 (See map below).
We are all about Jesus and His message, and desire to be a place where both growing Christians and skeptics can explore the depths of God’s grace. Hope to have you join us!
Each Sunday your child will learn the bible and how it relates to Jesus in an age-appropriate way. The lessons are fun and approachable and taught by committed volunteers. Ultimately, the goal of MVC Kids is to get kids excited about Jesus and to get families talking about Jesus together throughout the week. If you have any specific questions regarding MVC kids, contact: email@example.com.
Nursery (newborn up to 4 years)
- Our volunteers all fill-out a volunteer application, are trained, and pass a background check. Toys are sanitized following each meeting and we keep a supply of snacks and diapers on hand.
- While your baby is with us in the nursery our goal is to engage them in play, music and activities so they feel safe, secure and happy. The morning consists of playtime, Bible story and craft time, and snack time. We want parents to be able to attend the worship service without feeling anxious or worried. Parents are always welcome in come into the nursery or check on their child.
Jump School (4-12 years)
- Jump School is a fun, creative way to share God’s Word and Biblical teaching with children. The program uses Christ-centered curriculum and incorporates Bible stories, videos, activities, and crafts to help children journey through the Scripture.
- Jump School meets downstairs during worship service on the 2nd-4th Sundays of each month. On the first Sundays, there are activity baskets in back of the sanctuary that children can use during worship service.
- Children are released to Jump School during announcement time. The Jump School teacher will be in the sanctuary and lead the children down to the classroom.
If you have any specific questions regarding MVC Kids, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.