- Two Sunday Morning Women's Bible Studies 9:00-10:00 a.m. at MVC.
- Live Forward Groups and Home Based Bible Studies small groups, meeting at various homes throughout the week.
- Women Encouraging Women (WEW), 9:30-11:00 a.m. Thursdays at MVC.
- Men's Bible Studies, 8:00 a.m. Wednesdays at MVC.
- Evening Women's Study, 6:30-8:00 p.m. every other Tuesday at MVC.
- Young Adults Group, dinner and discussion. Ages 19-29. 6:30 p.m. every other Tuesday at MVC.
GRIEFSHARE - A biblical, Christ-centered grief support group to help and encourage those who have lost a loved one. Mondays from 6-8pm at MVC. Current group runs from February 27-May 22, 2023.
- Middle School and High School Groups
In partnership with Youth for Christ, MVC supports and recommends the following student discipleship opportunities: Sophomore Lunch/Bible Study-Wednesdays at the YFC office. Junior and Senior Lunch/Bible Study-Thursdays at the YFC office. Freshman Lunch/Bible Study-Fridays at the YFC office. Middle School Breakfast/Bible Study-Fridays at 7:15 a.m. at Church of Christ in Glenwood. (Youth for Christ office is at 1429 Grand Avenue, Suite 102, in Glenwood).
- Jump School (4-12 years)
Jump School uses Christ-centered curriculum and incorporates Bible stories, videos, activities, and crafts to help children journey through the Scripture. Jump School meets during the worship service on the 2nd-5th Sundays of each month. On the 1st Sundays, there are activity packets at the welcome center in the foyer for children to use during worship service. Children are released to Jump School during the announcement time.
- Toddler Room (2-3 years)
In the Toddler Room, we emphasize basic Biblical principles through story, play and crafts. The toddler room is open every Sunday at 10AM and goes until the end of the worship service.
- Nursery (newborn up to 2 years)
In nursery we provide a secure and safe environment with childcare providers that are background checked and trained. The nursery is open every Sunday at 10AM and goes until the end of the worship service.
- Infant Care Room
A quiet room where mom's can attend to their babies needs during worship service.
For more information about our Children's Ministry click the "Attend a service" tab above